Thursday 21 May 2009

Has it really been that long? Oh well, just goes to show how busy we've been. I've been enjoying myself not-singing on our latest tour of minor venues up and down the country.

I would love to post some photos... but someone forgot to put film in the camera! Honestly, they say Digital's the future but if you don't buy any film then the camera's rubbish!

I have had letters from fans that have suggested we should have done a daily blog when on tour. Some have even suggested that thats the whole idea of a blog! Well, I don't know about that. What I thought would be great idea ids if I was to list down all the dates and then type-in memories for each day -- what do you think?

Oh well, the others are unloading the van and getting grumpy because I'm not helping them.

See you soon.

No comments: